Thank you very much for your great hospitality and warm welcome. We enjoyed the great and delicious breakfast every morning. Thanks to Peter for his hints where to go and the weather forecasts. (Don't miss the cakes!). Greetings to the martens!
Read all testimonials
Covid-19 and HUNTINGTOWER LODGE CLOSURE
- Despite the Scottish government relaxation of restrictions from 15 July, we have taken the decision not to open this year in order to reduce the threat of COVID-19 spreading to our local community. We are taking bookings for 2021.
- We have conducted a full COVID-19 Risk Assessment and are certified "We're Good To Go" by Visit Scotland.
- When we do open again, we will be working fully within Government guidelines which will undoubtedly affect the way in which we conduct business here at Huntingtower Lodge.
- Along with some other other accommodation providers in the area, we hope that this decision to remain closed for the foreseeable future in 2020 will also relieve stress on our local NHS.
- We have contacted all current bookings and we do hope that our guests will support us in this decision in these uncertain times.
- We thank all of our previous guests for their support and reviews in the past and look forward to giving future guests a warm and hospitable Huntingtower Lodge welcome when the current situation returns to some form of normality.
- Continue to monitor our facebook page where we will post further information as the situation changes.
If you have any concerns or questions please get in touch.
Visit Scotland 4 Star Gold, ‘eco-chic’ boutique bed & breakfast in Fort William.
Peter and Tina Moss will welcome you into our West Highland home when the world has returned to normal. Come to relax and enjoy ‘eco-chic’ luxury at Huntingtower Lodge, a contemporary boutique B&B offering a ‘haven of tranquillity’ overlooking Loch Linnhe and explore the wonders of the Highlands.
Spectacular views of Loch Linnhe all year round
The Lodge, with its stunning and ever changing views of Loch Linnhe, is 2 miles south west of Fort William, the 'Outdoor Capital of the UK.' All our accommodation has extensive views across the loch towards the Ardgour peninsula and offers the opportunity to spot some of the varied wildlife around the Lodge.
Eco-friendly, visitor friendly
Our home is light, bright and modern and is run as a green establishment. We provide free wi-fi access. There is ample off-road parking, a secure garage for bikes and drying facilities for outdoor gear. We are happy to collect guests arriving in Fort William by public transport or who have walked the West Highland, Great Glen Way or Cape Wrath Trail. We can also transport guests who are travelling on the Jacobite Express to the station. All lifts are by prior arrangement - a donation for this service to our preferred charity, The Kirsty Bryden Memorial Trust, is always appreciated.
On arrival guests are greeted with the offer of tea and home-made cake. We have a folder with sample menus of many of the local restaurants and we can make reservations for your evening meal if you would like.
We are always available to help guests with planning their days out, either on foot or by car. Over breakfast Peter can discuss what you might like to do each day once we have seen what the weather is doing. We know the area well and can suggest walks to suit all abilities. If you prefer to drive we can provide different routes that will allow you to explore the area during your stay.
Catering to every taste
Breakfast is served in the lounge between 8.30 and 9.30 and is a leisurely affair. Tina will prepare the breakfast of your choice while you sit and enjoy the view over Loch Linnhe. Knowing that many guests do not like having to order their breakfast the night before we cook your breakfast to order.However, if you need to get away early in the morning just let us know and we can either take your order the evening before or provide a breakfast tray.
Our policy is to keep food miles to a minimum without losing quality therefore we try to source Scottish food and ingredients where possible. We do use organic produce if we can but only if it is British.
We will happily cater for special diets if we are given prior notice.