Thank you very much for your great hospitality and warm welcome. We enjoyed the great and delicious breakfast every morning. Thanks to Peter for his hints where to go and the weather forecasts. (Don't miss the cakes!). Greetings to the martens!
Read all testimonials
- Freetobook Reviews
- Walking in Fort William and Glen Nevis
- Walking in Glencoe and Kinlochleven
- Cycling in Fort William Area
- Fort William Accomodation Marketing Group
- Outdoor Capital of the UK
- The John Muir Trust
- The Kirsty Bryden Memorial Trust
- Highland Soap Company
- Secret Scotland
- Set rate all year, open from Easter to the end of October (and February half term).
- 5% discount for stays of three or more nights.
- We only accept bookings of two nights or more.
- Bookings can be made directly by phone or email or using our online booking service (terms and conditions apply).
- Bookings made directly to Peter and Tina by email or phone are secured with card details which are held in Freetobook booking system. Payment is taken on checking out. Our cancellation policy applies.
- Payment accepted by cash, most major credit and debit cards (excluding Amex).
- Check in from 16.00; Check out by 11.00.
- Breakfast served from 8.00 – 9.30.
- Ample off road parking and secure garaging for bikes.
- Complimentary transport into town (by prior arrangement)
- Drying facilities available for outdoor gear.
- Wi-fi access in all rooms.
- We are a no smoking establishment.
- No children under 16 years.
- No pets.