Chris, Jackie, we love the Waterfall Suite! Wonderful shower, perfect soft, fluffy towels, beautiful decor! Thanks for your hospitality and excellent breakfasts! We have enjoyed the beautiful Scottish scenery and taking time to relax. Thank you!
Read all testimonials
The Waterfall Suite
The Waterfall Suite is ideal for honeymoon couples, romantic weekends or travellers looking for somewhere special and private.
This suite of large rooms consists of a walk through lounge, bedroom with en-suite shower-room and dressing room. The suite is situated on the first floor with the lounge overlooking the loch at the front and the bedroom has views over our wildflower meadow towards the waterfall at the rear of the property. The bedroom with its king size bed has a large en-suite shower-room fitted with power shower, wash basin, bidet and WC. Towels, hair dryer and complimentary toiletries (Highland Soap Company) are provided.
The lounge is comfortably furnished in a modern style with huge Velux windows giving unbeatable views over Loch Linnhe and the hills opposite. If you tire of the view, a TV with Freeview and DVD/CD player are provided. Free wi-fi access is available for those with their own computer otherwise there is a laptop available for guest use.
The dressing room has 2 fitted wardrobes, chest of drawers and dressing table. Tea/coffee making facilities, fridge, wine glasses and a corkscrew are provided.
These rooms have a large floor area but the sloping ceilings mean that an awareness of your head in relation to its surroundings is highly recommended!
- £145.00 (2015 - £150.00) per night bed and breakfast, based on two sharing.
- Winter Break Offer - 25% discount for all stays of 2 or more nights from 1st November 2014 - 30th November 2015, excluding Christmas and New Year.
- All year round offer excluding Winter Breaks - 5% discount for stays of three or more nights.
- 2 night minimum booking.
- No children under 16 years.
- No pets.
- Check out our tariffs & booking page for for our terms.