The Loch View
This dual aspect ground floor room with views over Loch Linnhe affords the occupants the chance to sit and watch the Loch through the bay-window. With two comfortable chairs it is easy to while away the hours keeping an eye on the birds at the bird table and on whatever is happening on the Loch.
It is furnished in a modern style with a king size bed, chest of drawers, two arm chairs and a coffee table. Tea/coffee making facilities, mini-fridge, wine glasses and a corkscrew are provided.
This bedroom has an en-suite shower-room fitted with power shower, wash basin and WC. Towels, hair dryer and complimentary toiletries (Highland Soap Company) are provided.
In the highly unlikely event you tire of the view, a TV with Freeview and DVD/CD player are provided. Free wi-fi access is available for those with their own computer otherwise there is a laptop available for guest use.
- £105.00 (2017 - £110.00) per night bed and breakfast, based on two sharing.
- £85.00 (2017 - £90.00) per night bed and breakfast, single occupancy.
- All year round offer excluding Winter Breaks - 5% discount for stays of three or more nights.
- 2 night minimum booking.
- No children under 16 years.
- No pets.
- Check out our tariffs & booking page for our terms.